The New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program is planed for those skilled workers who have a guaranteed job offer or for entrepreneurs with an approved business plan in New Brunswick with permanent bases.
Candidates will apply for this visa under one of the following routes.
Guaranteed Job Offer
Those candidates with a full-time guaranteed job offer that meet New Brunswick’s employment standard and similar industry rates of pay could apply for New Brunswick PNP.
A guaranteed job offer for immigration to New Brunswick must fulfill the following criteria:
- The position must be permanent and full time.
- The position must exactly reflect the applicant’s education, skills and experience. It must also be consistent with comparable employment standards and rates.
- The position must be located in the province of New Brunswick.
- In circumstances where a job fills a skill shortage, where the occupation appears on a high demand occupations list, greater priority will be given.
- Applicants will also be assessed against a points system with a minimum pass mark of 50 points in the areas of age, language skills, education, work experience, adaptability, and skill shortage.
The employment must be reliable with the applicant’s education, training, and experience and the applicant must meet licensing or accreditation if it is required. In addition, applicants must score a minimum of 50 points for the points system set by New Brunswick PNP. These points are based on your age, education, work experience, language ability, and adaptability. Greater consideration will be given to applicants who fill skilled shortages in New Brunswick.
Entrepreneurs with an approved business plan by New Brunswick officials can apply for this PNP. Candidates must show their business experience of managing a successful business. Candidates need to make at least one exploratory visit to New Brunswick and meet with provincial officials. Applicants must have enough funds for the business. In addition, applicants must score a minimum of 50 points for the points system set by New Brunswick PNP. The points are based on your age, education, work experience, language ability, and adaptability. Greater consideration will be given to applicants with business plans that create employment for people other than the applicant’s family members in New Brunswick.