Home / Family Visas / Family Sponsership / Canada Family Sponsership

Canada Family Sponsership

Canadian visa Info will always pleased to help families who come from other countries to reunite in Canada. you can sponsor your spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner, dependent child to become a permanent resident but when you are Canadian citizen or a permanent resident.

We will guide you to the right directions for those who are eligible to use this family sponsoring process as the Family Class. After becoming permanent resident, It will be easy for you to live, study and work in Canada

When you arrive in Canada as a permanent resident, you must make every reasonable effort to provide for your own essential needs and those of your family.


Before sponsor your family it will be necessary for you to sign a sponsorship agreement with your relative or family member that outlines your mutual commitments to each other. In that agreement you will declare basic requirements of the person you sponsor and their family members for the duration of the undertaking. The person you sponsor promises to make every effort to become self-supporting (unless they are elderly).


As a permanent resident, you are responsible for supporting your relative financially when he or she arrives. As a sponsor, you must make sure your spouse or relative does not need to look for financial assistance from the government.


The process to sponsor your family begins when you, as a citizen or permanent resident in Canada, apply to be a sponsor.


We can divide the process for sponsoring into two deferent ways.


1. One process is used for sponsoring your spouse, conjugal or common-law partner and/or dependent children.


2. Another process is used to sponsor other eligible relatives.


Generally we can say that you can sponsors the following relatives
  • Parents;
  • Grandparents;
  • Children adopted outside of Canada or intended to be adopted in Canada;
  • Brothers or sisters, nephews or nieces, grandsons or granddaughters who are orphaned, under 18 years of age and not a spouse or common-law partner;
  • Any other family member if there is no spouse, common-law or conjugal partner, son, daughter, mother, father, brother, sister, grandfather, grandmother, uncle, aunt, niece or nephew who is a Canadian citizen, registered Indian or permanent resident or whom you may sponsor.

About admin

Check Also

Canada Sponsorship Information

This application is for Canadian citizens and permanent residents accomodation in Canada for those who …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *